The Early Bird Discount ends October 14th, 2019
This food safety course provided by Bio|Food|Tech is a comprehensive one day course covering all aspects of quality control and lab training for QC staff.
Ebo Budu-Amoako, Ph.D., Senior Microbiologist
Ebo is an internationally recognized food microbiologist having worked with international organizations in world-level consulting assignments. He has developed and delivered Food Safety training in Canada and internationally for the past 15 years. Recently, he has been assisting with the development and implementation of food inspection and HACCP systems in various Caribbean countries.
Jim Landrigan, P.Eng., M.B.A., Technical Advisor
As well as providing numerous training workshops on food safety and quality systems for BIO|FOOD|TECH clients during the last ten years, Jim has implemented several Food Safety (HACCP) and Quality Management (ISO 9000) programs for small to medium sized food processors. He has also developed and delivered national food safety and quality training programs for one of the largest management consulting groups in Canada. Jim was also a Sessional Instructor at Holland College and taught Strategic Crisis Management and Management of a Diverse Workforce courses in the Applied Degree in Culinary Operations program.
Quality Control Activities
1) Measurements, Techniques, Equipment's, Calibration, Standards
3) Interpretation of External Laboratory Results
4) In House Training Techniques
5) CCP Monitoring and Verification of Records
6) In House Inspections (Methods, Tools)
In House Training Techniques
7) Basic Laboratory Techniques
8) Rapid Testing
9) Testing Schedule
10) Documentation (Methods, Results)
11) Proficiency Evaluation
12) SQF Edition 8 Requirements
Please Note: A minimum number of participants are required to have any training courses and falling short of that will cause the event to be canceled. You will be notified and a refund will be issued. Register early!
Ce cours de sécurité alimentaire offert par Bio | Food | Tech est un cours complet d'une journée couvrant tous les aspects du contrôle de la qualité pour le personnel de QC.
Inscrivez-vous sans tarder!
Ebo Budu-Amoako, Ph.D., microbiologiste principal
Jim Landrigan, ing., M.B.A., conseiller technique
Activités de Contrôle de la Qualité
1) Mesures, Techniques, Equipement, Calibration, Normes
3) Interprétation des Résultats de Laboratoire Externes
4) Techniques de Formation en Maison
5) Suivi et Vérification des Dossiers par le PCC
6) Inspections Internes (Méthodes, Outils)
Techniques de formation en maison
7) Techniques de Laboratoire de Base
8) Test Rapide
9) Calendrier des Tests
10) Documentation (Méthodes, Résultats)
11) Évaluation de la Compétence
12) SQF Edition 8 Exigences